Thursday, August 31, 2006

How to lead a valuable life

For uncountable nights in my life, i have thought much about how to lead a valuable life in my rest decades.
Minutes ago, i got a message from a former schoolmate. She was a smart, hard working, communicative and very considerate girl who owned all these elements that undoubtedly in my eyes i should offer my love to. I asked myself thousands of times if i could give her a happy life. With the answer in my heart, i didn't court such a girl with courage, that was because i was not the man i wanted to be. But i still love her deeply.
I want to be a successful business analyst. I should follow what i believe in is right and my instincts, and not live in anyone else's life.
A further education in statistics is my current dream, so i decide to attend next entrance examination of post-graduate and maybe once more after the next. And the job which i have owned these days dosen't mean a lot from the perspective on my entire life. I was able to finish beautifully what they required me at the interview, but recently they did not ask me to and just sent me to go with a boring internship in the production plant, though something is still undertaking. I do not care the salary, but i seriously want a prospect experience. I know the dogma, and i have heard variety of them.
I just can't see the value in my career here in QL, and the life of the colleague which is been leading for several years is not what i want to copy.
I once followed my instinct, and came here. Sometime in future i may have another one without dogma and prejutice. I should believe in myself and i could lead a better life. In the end, to myself, keep working and keep hungry!

No comments: