Friday, September 1, 2006

The day for the term begining

TODAY is for students to jump in their classroom after a lovely summer vacation. Dozens of TODAYs in my life had been passed carelessly. When the moment i realised how i love them, they had already gone without a farewell.
I have been a student for such a long time that even now i see myself a new boy in a school. The fresh air there, the atmosphere of free discussion, even the dorm's light and laghters are so memorable. I am yearning all of these today, especially in this evening.
Is my age of student gone? I hope not. I know something will have a change after all. But i want to taste it once more, and to be a student who is always ready to cast questions without wariness again.
There is someting long lasting in one's heart, and mine is the kind of questioning and discussion and fulfilment of having be tought.
It is going to be tomorrow, have a nice dream TODAY and hope to see you then.

No comments: