Monday, September 4, 2006

A phone call

I got a phone call with my aunt yesterday evening.
If there were something doubtful in my heart, then, after that, i certainly knew one that i should do undoubtedly.
"There are something you can obtain after all, say knowledge, scholar degree and so forth, but there are others that you can try only once, say people's impression, good relations with your colleagues, supervisors and others... ..." said my aunt "Don't draw on your knowledge or skills, but try to hear what others' thought and help them do something so as to give them a good impression. People are the most important of all. You should be more communicative. And i do not think a further scholar degree would help you doing well in your future as long as you can keep working hard and stay hungry for knowledge."
This touched me, and changed my mind.
I will still try courting a master degree, but i see it as a course to promote myself whether i can achieve finally.

No comments: