Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Jane in my eyes

A mother of a smart boy,
a wife of a husband,
a busy employee of this city,
a heart of devotion,
a custom of perserve,
a smile of delight,
and A valuable life of herself.

Smiling as this is one combination of her ID "SmilingJane", notes that she is an optimistic person, who i envy so much.
All these were in my mind whenever i read her post on the forum of newBeiLun. In fact, i have neither got her appearance nor voice in my memory. She is invisable so far for me. But what impressed me most were her enthusiasm, kindness, sincerity and love to her family and friends writen on each of her post. All you can hear from her when you feel sad, nervous, any, are encouragements that only a real friend will give you.

I keep doing some recitations of the lessons from New Concept English iv, though it has become much more difficult for me when i enterred unit 3. I feel good. It's ture that compared with your confidence later on, the difficulties you faced currently are so trivial. With the hard work of the recitations, I tasted my writing a little bit sweet which has been changed a little and i could write something which i really wanna to express. So i wrote her discourteously an email to say that i want her to browse my blog and share her experience. What's more, i wanna be a friend of her, and could communicate with such an attractive learner frequently.

If you stumble across this blog, and if i could enjoy such an honour, i would recommend you a warm heart named "SmilingJane" which i have found so luckily.

No comments: